Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

Both Jack and Holly Grace have been known to call the singular of "clothes" a "cloe" (rhymes with "toe"). They are so funny. I was packing Holly Grace's things to go to Grammy and PawPaw's house and she asked me to pack "this cloe". Oh they make me laugh.

I put all three of my beloved children on a Cessna 182 with their Grammy and PawPaw today. It's funny that I didn't really think it was a big deal (flying on a small plane) until my friends started freaking out about it. All three of my kids on a small plane? As if I would just pick two of them (and so increase their chances of crashing) because I loved them less than the other one! So then I got kind of ... what's the word? ... somewhere between paranoid and sentimental. Kind of ushy gushy when I was saying goodbye. Made sure I looked each of my babies in the eye and told them how much I loved them and to be GOOD and obey PawPaw and for heaven's sake be quiet and don't distract him during take-off and landing. Well, everyone's safe and sound on the ground in Amarillo.

One day till closing. Three days till MOVING DAY!

No comments: