Saturday, August 04, 2007

Charlotte is One!

Here are the promised photos from Charlotte's first birthday. We started a James Avery Charm bracelet for her. John and I gave her the bracelet and the girl baby shoes charm. My mom gave her a 2006 charm for the year she was born. My brother and sister-in-law gave her the ladybug charm. Jack and Holly Grace picked out a whole slew of play wooden food from Target to get for her (i.e. themselves ... it was all for ages 3 and up). She also got some great books and a few electronic toys from Grandma. We had a swim party and it was oh so much fun. Just family was there, which was great. Unfortunately, I didn't get to swim ... too busy taking about 150+ photos. It was only 14 pages worth in her scrapbook.

Shake Your Groove Thang



My nephew Brock



My newphew Will



Jack and Will enjoying cake



Uncle Cory and Charlotte

1 comment:

Lodmell said...

Charlotte is just precious! I can't wait to see her in October. All of them are growing so much! I can't believe it has been so long since we have seen all the kids, since we missed you last Christmas.